INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 7 October 2011

Friday, 7th October, 2011.

I finally had to give up this time! I did my best, but I couldn't get down to my usual six.

These are from John (New York Fountain), Leovi (Crystal Landscape), Raf (Full Moon), Mariane (Dyrehaven 1966), Lachezar (Mystery Object), Irene (Knowledge), Kitty (The Hunt For Autumn), and The Chieftess (Mystery Object).












As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.




20 comments:

Rejen said...

Wonderful pictures all of them...;D

Leovi said...

It's a great joy for me to be among those selected for the first time. Thank you very much.

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful photos :) thanks for hosting.

Irene said...

Great shots ... And I'm happy to be among the selected!

Wish you all a great weekend!

Irene

Leslie D. said...

Thanks for hosting this it's a great site to peruse. Love your selections. Makes visiting fun.

kareninkenai said...

The black and whites are fabulous. I enjoy taking a stroll through the sites. Thank you for hosting this wonderful site. Smiles from Alaska. Karen in Kenai

✿France✿ said...

De superbes photos quel régal

Halcyon said...

Nice choices. I can see why it was a difficult week! :)

Anonymous said...

The more the merrier. I like them all.

Tina´s PicStory said...

the building is a normal appartement house :)

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

c",)

TheChieftess said...

Thank you so much for including my mystery object in your grouping!!! I always enjoy your selections!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

such a impressive and wonderful selection !!!

wish a nice weekend to all,

cordially
isabella

Unknown said...

Every weekend, I go to a place that calm, serene and brings me immense joy. The place is your collection of monochromes!!

magiceye said...

Sorry am late guys... Had connectivity problems over the weekend.
However here is my link http://mumbai-eyed.blogspot.com/2011/10/monochrome-mania_10.html

Mariane said...

Wow ... Thank you so much Dragonstar, I am so honered that you wanted to post my photo "Dyrehaven" THANK YOU!!!

Mildred said...

Very nice choice!
My favourite is the tree roots!

***
Hugs et à bientôt****

Unknown said...


thanks nice post..
I like your sharing information..

tasmurahwanita.com Mokamula
kostdijogja.com Kost Jogja
Jasa SEO Jogja

Cara Main AdSense said...

i really like your post, thanks for sharing...

Belajar Seo said...

very nice post, i love this site so much..