INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 15 August 2014

Friday, 15th August, 2014.

 Great photos from John (Metal), Nature Footstep (Water Lily), ch-photoArt (über allen Wipfeln), Pictografio (Exit to the terrace), Amit Agarwal (Down there), and Molly(Soul Language).










Click the links above to see the photos full size.


     PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION


 If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!   



19 comments:

John said...

Very 'chuffed' to make the wall two weeks running.

NatureFootstep said...

I´m very pleased to find my waterlily on your display. Thank you very much. :)

Annette P.-L. said...

Great photos! Congratulations to all!

Leovi said...

Exquisite Nature Footstep (Water Lily), great tones, full of beauty !!

Jane said...

Interesting collection, hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Pictografio said...

Thank you for choosing my photo ("Exit to the terrace") again :)

Regards

Carver said...

Good choices to feature. Happy Weekend.

lina@my home sweet home said...

Nice to see great selection here.

Alexa said...

Wow—these are all so good!

AmitAag said...

Thank you for selecting my photo 'Down There' for the cover:)

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Thanks for hosting!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hello, this is my first time linking up at "The Weekend in Black & White". Thank you for hosting.

I like the diverseness in your choices of the best photos for the week. Very cool photos!

Take 25 to Hollister

molly said...

Thank you very much for showcasing my daughters dancing legs in this weeks round-up

Mollyxxx

genie said...

Your choices of photos this week are awesome as always. You have such a special talent of selecting wonderful black and white pictures. Thanks again for visiting my blog and looking at Bud’s pictures. I am so happy he is finally starting his own blog.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Oh shot! I missed joining the linky and I made an effort to get a B&W image up this weekend, too. *sigh* Oh well...that's what happens when I unplug myself from the internet on the weekend. lol Feel free to stop by, if you wish anyhow. All the featured photos are gorgeous. I love how the B&W effect changes the mood of an image. Thanks for hosting. Maybe this coming weekend I can hook up!

http://curiousasacathy.com/2014/08/weekend-photo-contributions/

Unknown said...

Wow. Stunning selection of photographs.

Unknown said...

Wow. Stunning selection of photographs.

Akshay said...

Thank you for selecting my photo 'Down There' for the cover:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my photo ("Exit to the terrace") again :)

Whatsapp Last Seen Freeze